In case you’re still searching for some weekend ideas here’s a quick list:
- Festival of Friends: a free weekend event with live music (three stages!), food and even crafts over at the Ancaster Fair Grounds
- Blues Night: Outdoor music night this Saturday at Trius Winery in Niagara-on-the-lake.
- Burlington Farmers Market: If you haven’t stopped by yet this year be sure to check it out and stock up on some fresh goodies. Saturday morning 8am-2pm at Burlington Mall
- Yoga: Lululemon Burlington (in Mapleview Mall) is hosting their first Sunday class in store (I believe). Get there early to get a good spot.
- EAT! Lakeside a la carte food and wine festival, a delicious event, will be held on Sunday at Spencer Smith Park. More information about the different chef and food here.
- Go outside! Sounds like it’s going to be a gorgeous weekend – enjoy it!
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a good one!
If you’ve heard or are going to another GTA event be sure to share in the comment section below.