So we’ve been really spending some quality time together this week, huh? I’ve loved being able to share so much with you all this week and I hope you have too. If you’re curious what’s fueling the s e t t i n g SAIL creativity monster these days be sure to check out these weekend events and reads:
– I’m loving all of the new pieces from Emerson Fry. Be sure to check out the full collection here. Each piece is just gorgeous! Just look at this beautiful chunky sweater and oh, those boots! (Santa are you listening?)
– Have you heard? SPARK SESSIONS: Canada’s first (official) fashion and beauty blogger conferences is Nov. 16-17 in Toronto. Want to go? You can still order your ticket for the weekend (or even one day) here. I can’t make it this year but be sure to leave a comment/link below if you do!
– I am pumped to be going on a thirfting date this weekend! We’re headed to the Talize 50% off sale that’s running this Sunday and Monday. Definitely a good idea for those of us working with limited shopping budgets with the holidays approaching, or even just for those DIY projects.
– Something on the to do list: trying out a new recipe! I think as part of my winter hibernation mode kicks in I’m starting to spend more time in the kitchen. Not a bad idea when you’re thinking of this recipe by Sarah Yates from A House In The Hills Blog. I can’t wait to try it.
– The cooler weather has me consistently looking for various to up my hibernating and this event couldn’t be more perfect. Tomorrow morning (only) Cineplex is hosting its third annual community day with proceeds going to the Canadian Olympic Foundation. W and I have been every year. The movies aren’t the latest but we always have a great time munching on popcorn for brekky and going for coffee after. More information here.
– Lastly, be sure to read about Typhoon Haiyan here and some different relief efforts you may wish to contribute to, if you can.
Whatever you may find yourself up to I hope you enjoy a great one and thanks for stopping by!