Lately, with all of our room makeovers I haven’t had a chance to tackle my massive list of sewing projects. That being said, the end is in sight and I’m getting excited to try out my take at some of these awesome outfit pieces. Not only that, with summer in full swing it’s becoming more and more difficult to hunt down those perfect outfit pieces. So why not save some money and DIY them? Here are some pieces that are on my list:
1) This mesh peplum top worn on Sincerely Jules.
2) This wrap skirt and 3/4 length white tee from Emerson Fry.
3) Elle Apparel inspired kimono. Isn’t this fabric just gorgeous?!
4) This dress (or even made into a skirt) worn on The Quarter Life Closet.
5) This woven bag as seen on pinterest (source unknown).
6) A two piece set (sleeved crop top and skirt) as seen on Chronicles of Nina.
7) These gray pants as worn on FashnChips.
8) Black culottes like these worn on FashnChips.
Stay tuned! And if you have a sewing or DIY project that you’d like to see here please leave a message below in the comments. What’s on your summer must-have list?