When it comes to a solid DIY sewing project that is modern, flexible and achievable I typically find myself drawn to some of the same DIY bloggers time, and time again. Here are a collection of some fantastic FREE DIY sewing tutorials that are not to be missed:
- “The Polly” Tank top tutorial by By Hand, here.
- “Sailor’s Dress” tutorial by Marilla Walker, here.
- The “Carolina” sleeved, flowy dress tutorial by Republique du Chiffon, here.
- The “Jimmy Shorts with pattern” tutorial by Fine Motor Skills, here.
- “Fringe Bag” e-pattern and tutorial by the ever creative Cotton & Curls, here.
- “The Perfect Chambray Dress” tutorial by Merricks Art, here.
- “DIY Pleated Midi Skirt” by A Pair and & Spare blog, here (photo above).
- And from the archives – “DIY Felt cellphone or glasses case” tutorial from s e t t i n g SAIL blog, here.
Thanks for reading all! Happy Tuesday.