With it being Earth Day today, I thought it would be best to share with you an easy DIY refashion tutorial to amp up an otherwise tired and boring top in a matter of minutes! To make this top (featured in yesterday’s style post) I used the following materials and steps:
1) Lay your top flat and place your gems in a pattern on your top.
2) With a toothpick individually glue the back of each gem and carefully place on your top making sure to glue the entire backing of the gem.
3) Gently press down on the gem to secure it in place, avoiding moving it significantly.
4) Continue until you have glued each piece.
5) Wear it and enjoy your “new” top.
Enter our Giveaway!