When it comes to spring wear, I’m hoping to brighten up my current look with white and punches of colour and print. I’m absolutely in love with Coach’s new printed bag collection and ever since seeing this style pic from Sincerely Jules, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect printed jacket. Check out more spring style inspiration here.
With it being Earth Day today, I thought it would be best to share with you an easy DIY refashion tutorial to amp up an otherwise tired and boring top in a matter of minutes! To make this top (featured in yesterday’s style post) I used the following materials and steps:
1) Lay your top flat and place your gems in a pattern on your top.
2) With a toothpick individually glue the back of each gem and carefully place on your top making sure to glue the entire backing of the gem.
3) Gently press down on the gem to secure it in place, avoiding moving it significantly.
4) Continue until you have glued each piece.
5) Wear it and enjoy your “new” top.
Enter our Giveaway!
Happy Tuesday all!
The past few weeks have been BUSY and it feels like it is just the tip of the iceberg. We have officially hit the social season and plans for friend’s weddings and baby showers are in full swing on top of an increasing hype at work and the usual spring chaos. On the upside though – it’s warmer out! Which means fewer layers and sock-less outfits – YAY!
Tune in this week for a full DIY on how you can create your own top like this one for the cost of your coffee, or almost FREE if you win tomorrow’s giveaway!
Photos by: W. Dixon